Please read our COVID-19 Policies before you arrive to La Migliore Salon for your scheduled hair appointment.
We are now open for both salon services and retail sales!
Our hours are as follows:
Tuesday–Saturday: 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday: By appointment only
Customers can either call ahead for retail orders or shop in person with social distancing and face masks.
Due to new guidelines and recommendations, we are taking extra steps to ensure the health and safety of everyone who enters our salon, and our team.
In addition to maintaining our already high level of cleanliness within the salon, we are adding extra precautions, including:
- Our team is screened daily upon arrival, using the same protocols expected of our clients.
- We are scheduling 15 minutes after each appointment to do a thorough job of cleaning before the next client arrives.
- Our team has undergone certified training specifically created for those in the beauty industry.
- We are implementing a new app which will allow clients to schedule appointments, order product, and make payments, all done safely through their phone, to minimize close, in-person interaction.
What to expect at your appointment:
- When you arrive, please wait in your car or stand outside the salon until your designated appointment time.
- A team member will take your temperature with a touch-free thermometer at the front door.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the salon.
- A face mask is required for entry.
- Once you check in, we will provide hand sanitizer plus a kit containing a disposable mask & gloves to wear during your appointment.
- You will then receive a bag to store your belongings. We ask that you keep your items to a minimum – no jackets or coats please, as there will not be space to hang them.
- We will no longer be using smocks, so please wear a shirt that you don’t mind having your hair done in. A disposable clear cape will be used to cover and protect your clothing.
- No blow drying is allowed.
- We provide touch-free payments for credit card transactions, or you may pre-pay for your service over the telephone.
Please note the following policies:
- A COVID-19 questionnaire and waiver is required for each client. Please complete and submit this form within 24 hours of your appointment. We are unable to see clients unless this form is received.
- For those clients with no computer access, we will have paper waiver copies available to sign in person. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Anyone answering “yes” or exhibiting symptoms will not be allowed inside the building or at work until they test negative for COVID-19 or are symptom-free.
- All clients and staff members are required to wear face masks inside our salon.
- As much as we miss you all and are excited to see everyone, we still must practice 6-foot social distancing. So please, no shaking hands or hugging your stylists. We ask that you also maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and other clients in the salon.
- We are restricted on the number of persons allowed at one time inside our salon space. Clients only please – no friends, children, or pets.
- If you need to cancel or change an appointment it is imperative to let us know as soon as possible, as it is appreciated if we offer another client the opportunity to be seen.
Your health is very important to us. We promise to pamper and spoil you as much as possible while following all of the required protocols. Being responsible will help save lives and strengthen our community. We are here for you, and we can do this together.