Please read our COVID-19 Policies before you arrive to La Migliore Salon for your scheduled hair appointment. As we are all dealing with unusual circumstances during a very unusual time, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
COVID-19 UPDATE: San Mateo County remains under a state-mandated Regional Stay-At-Home Order due to the surge in COVID-19 cases. Unfortunately, we cannot reopen for hair services anytime soon. We’ll keep you updated as more information becomes available.
La Migliore continues to remain open for RETAIL SALES on the following days:
- Tuesday: 10am – 3pm
- Thursday: 10am – 3pm
- Saturday: 10am – 3pm
We miss you all and send our best wishes to you and your families. Thank you so much for your continued support. Cheers to better and brighter days in 2021!
Aveda color kits are still available for purchase. Please order your color kits in advance. We offer curbside pickup and home delivery for those clients who would prefer to shop from a safe distance.
Note: We require 1 week notice on all delivery orders for Aveda retail products and Root Color Kits. Payment must be made in advance. Maximum distance: 5 miles from salon.
Customers can either call ahead for retail orders or shop in person with social distancing and face masks.
Note that during the current Shelter-in-Place orders, we are closed for salon services
Due to new guidelines and recommendations, we are taking extra steps to ensure the health and safety of everyone who enters our salon, and our team.
In addition to maintaining our already high level of cleanliness within the salon, we are adding extra precautions, including:
- Our team is screened daily upon arrival, using the same protocols expected of our clients.
- We are scheduling 15 minutes after each appointment to do a thorough job of cleaning before the next client arrives.
- Our team has undergone certified training specifically created for those in the beauty industry.
- We are implementing a new app which will allow clients to schedule appointments, order product, and make payments, all done safely through their phone, to minimize close, in-person interaction.
What to expect at your appointment:
- Appointment times may be delayed due to required cleaning in between clients, so please be understanding and flexible
- When you arrive, please wait in your car or stand outside the salon until your designated appointment time.
- A team member will take your temperature with a touch-free thermometer at the front door.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the salon.
- A face mask is required for entry.
- Once you check in, we will provide hand sanitizer plus a kit containing a disposable mask & gloves to wear during your appointment.
- You will then receive a bag to store your belongings. We ask that you keep your items to a minimum – no jackets or coats please, as there will not be space to hang them.
- We will no longer be using smocks, so please wear a shirt that you don’t mind having your hair done in. A disposable clear cape will be used to cover and protect your clothing.
- Our stylists will only do straightforward and simple hair services, no complicated service orders.
- No blow drying is allowed.
- Clients with extremely long hair need to communicate clearly when scheduling their appointments with us. Due to time constraints, no blow dry service will be offered for clients with long hair.
- We provide touch-free payments for credit card transactions, or you may pre-pay for your service over the telephone.
Please note the following policies:
- A COVID-19 questionnaire and waiver is required for each client. Please complete and submit this form within 24 hours of your appointment. We are unable to see clients unless this form is received.
- For those clients with no computer access, we will have paper waiver copies available to sign in person. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Anyone answering “yes” or exhibiting symptoms will not be allowed inside the building or at work until they test negative for COVID-19 or are symptom-free.
- All clients and staff members are required to wear face masks inside our salon.
- As much as we miss you all and are excited to see everyone, we still must practice 6-foot social distancing. So please, no shaking hands or hugging your stylists. We ask that you also maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and other clients in the salon.
- We are restricted on the number of persons allowed at one time inside our salon space. Clients only please – no friends, children, or pets.
- If you need to cancel or change an appointment it is imperative to let us know as soon as possible, as it is appreciated if we offer another client the opportunity to be seen.
Your health is very important to us. We promise to pamper and spoil you as much as possible while following all of the required protocols. Being responsible will help save lives and strengthen our community. We are here for you, and we can do this together.